Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A family friend has a yellow lab boy that he's trying to get rid of. He is about the same age as Abbey, give or take a few weeks - they played together when they were puppies.

He is hunt trained, went through the Leader Dog program, but failed at the very last part, and is a really good dog.. but I guess the guy is moving into a new house and doesn't want him to "wreck the new house." :mad2:

Wish I could have another dog - he's very sweet and a cutie!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Wow Justine, that really annoys me too! Poor labby, hopefully he finds a better home.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
People like him just piss me off, wonder how he would feel if his family got rid of him because he's an asshat!!

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
That sucks. I hope some day he will reap the reward for this and some one will chuck him out because they don't need him any more.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
No comment, the guy isn't worth it.

Someone is going to get a great dog.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Hope they atleast find a good home for him.... as for the guy, he's an a$$hole.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh my gosh. I just really don't understand that. He sounds like such a great dog, too. Poor dogs who end up with owners like that. :(

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Some people should never own pets. I got Bailey in October from an owner in New Jersey who did not want him any longer and was going to have him put down. Wonder if that woman will put her kids down when she's had enough of them.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
He is a good looking boy, I'm sure he will find a great home . . . and they will have a great pet.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Man, Justine...I wish I could take him!!! (You know my soft spot for yellows ;) ) Poor guy :( Maybe I'll exchange my roommate for the cutie pie? Haha

·
Registered
456 Posts
justine my neighbor before he moved in asked me if i can take his 13 year old lab because he didnt want his hard wood floors scratched!!!!!!!!!! i was fuming.. at that point i had 3 dogs and bringing a 4th dog in was gonna be tough.. =/

he moved in and i never saw the dog. I've ignored him since he asked me that... but yes... these people do exist..... :mad2::tsk:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh what a sweetheart! I hope you advised him to contact a rescue group?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts