Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 41 degrees celsuis here today.... for you Fahrenheit people that's 105.8 according to www.onlineconversion.com !!!

It's so disgusting........ I'm sweating and I'm not even moving! I even have upper lip sweat! WTF!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
sarahnye said:
It's 41 degrees celsuis here today.... for you Fahrenheit people that's 105.8 according to www.onlineconversion.com !!!

It's so disgusting........ I'm sweating and I'm not even moving! I even have upper lip sweat! WTF!
Hey send it my way, it's a little warm even for me, but I would take it!! Hey you want some of our rain and snow ;) :laugh:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dipete said:
sarahnye said:

Hey send it my way, it's a little warm even for me, but I would take it!! Hey you want some of our rain and snow ;) :laugh:

I'm sitting infront of the air conditioner........... pppppllleeeeaassse rain! :D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
sarahnye said:
dipete said:
sarahnye said:

I'm sitting infront of the air conditioner........... pppppllleeeeaassse rain! :D
How about 9months of it! :no: :no: :no: :laugh: A slight hi-jack, We need to have some fun at Garths expense, since he is having computer problems and can't get on much :whistle:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dipete said:
sarahnye said:
dipete said:
sarahnye said:

How about 9months of it! :no: :no: :no: :laugh: A slight hi-jack, We need to have some fun at Garths expense, since he is having computer problems and can't get on much :whistle:
9 months? no thanks!! He's having computer issues? I didn't know that.. maybe jlab / dogdoo found his IP address and sent him a virus!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Oh send it our way we are use to 105 but then again we wouldn't have the humidity that Sydney has as we have a dry desert heat.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
azlab said:
Oh send it our way we are use to 105 but then again we wouldn't have the humidity that Sydney has as we have a dry desert heat.
it's so sticky!!!! it's 12.45am and it's STILL sticky...

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Ugh! I'd be dying in that. You can keep it over there. I'm still waiting for a big snow, somebody's hogging it all.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I dread summer, but that's even warm for Alabama....I don't think we saw temps higher than upper 90s with a heat index in the 100 range last summer.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
105? Bring it! I love the heat! What you need girl are some pina coladas and some nice cabana boys to fan you....

Milly, however, must be in a coma. I bet she's getting lots of ice-cube treats!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Its miserable, raining and gray here again! I'm so over this crap- bring on the heat and sun PLEASE!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
dipete said:
A slight hi-jack, We need to have some fun at Garths expense, since he is having computer problems and can't get on much :whistle:
I heard that. :suspious: :suspious:

Hey it's got up to 43C here lately. Only trouble is it usually ends up in wild thunderstorms in the afternoons. :no:

sarahnye said:
He's having computer issues? I didn't know that.. maybe jlab / dogdoo found his IP address and sent him a virus!
HA! not likely. I know more about his whereabouts so good luck to him!. :ugly:

And YES, I'm still having problems. :no:

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
That's a little too hot for me!
We are having an ice storm at the moment. Everything is covered and it should be interesting getting to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
I would dieeeeee. I bet you don't have central air, either? :wounded:

Michigan gets freezing cold in the winter but pretty warm in the summer, too, but not that hot.. High 90's (~37C). My apartment right now only has an air conditioning unit in the living room.. nothing in the bedroom and I'm on the third floor. I had it rigged in August with 4 fans going, pushing the air to my bedroom. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kal3idoscope said:
I would dieeeeee. I bet you don't have central air, either? :wounded:

Michigan gets freezing cold in the winter but pretty warm in the summer, too, but not that hot.. High 90's (~37C). My apartment right now only has an air conditioning unit in the living room.. nothing in the bedroom and I'm on the third floor. I had it rigged in August with 4 fans going, pushing the air to my bedroom. :laugh:
we have a kick ass air con that works wonders......... Milly LOVES it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts