Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:'( Ender :'(

First wave just hit me... damnit

(I should have known this was coming... I started thinking about getting a cat the other day... I HATE cats)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I'm sorry, Lindsay. (((HUGS)))
Can you go to visit, or would that be too much for Ender? (or has Eric left to DC already?)

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ummm... things with Eric didn't end as civily as I had hoped... didn't want to drag the whole board into it though. (besides he reads here or used to)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Sorry, again. :(

Well, Laura was saying (in L/C) that Seamus is acting like an asshat. Maybe she'll send him your way. :D

Hang in there. I know it must be difficult, though.

G

·
I am so sorry, If you like I can send you Tater whe we go on Vacation?? Hope it gets better soon for you.

If you need a friend I am here. Boy do I know about relationships that didnt end so well. Cheer up!!!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Brodie is my version of a cat when I was living in my own. He is appartment size and wonderful company and he is a big dog in a little dogs body. SHH don't tell him he is a little dog he hates ankle biters. (He would rather go for the knee)

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think after a while I'll see if I can get a small(er) apartment dog. (no way am I convincing this current place to let me have a lab) :(

Can I stick around here even if I get a little westie or something? :(

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I'm sorry, Lindsay. I got a little sad myself seeing your motivational posters of Ender.

It will get easier, and you will be a dog mom again someday.

G

·
I was at a pet food store today. They have a bulletin board. Someone has a 18 mos male fawn pug they need a home for. I know someone who has a female pug - she is just adorable!

That's why I suggested a pug.

Wanted to say ... I'm sorry you're missing Ender. I can understand.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys... I think though I need to live in this apartment for a while before I can convince them to let me have a dog. (currently small dogs only allowed on the first floor and I'm on the 4th!)

But great idea about the rescue and fostering. :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts