Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got home from Aidan's debut weekend where he went BOB and best male 4 times. He got 3rd in group 2 times, once yesterday and once today. Aidan was up against several champions and the BIS from the day before on group but he acted like a pro. He was the youngest in both groups, on both days.
We are SO proud of our boy! We floated down the turnpike on the way back home today.
2 of the judges REALLY liked him and had so many nice things to say about him.
Laura you would have been SO proud!

We accumulated enough points, got 3 majors so Aidan is now
UCH Kelrobin Yellow Brick Road laaa teee daaa!
Most importantly, he REALLY seems to enjoy himself in the ring and had a great time this weekend. My DH loved agility and wants to get Emma started with that soon. Thanks for letting me brag!

center]

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Re: Champion Kelrobin Yellow Brick Road

Whoo Hooo way to go Aidan. We knew we always thought the pork chop was cute it is nice to know the judges thought the same thing. You must be so proud.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts

Oh my gosh! Congratulations to Aidan! Those Kelrobin's surely do have early success, don't they! You must be thrilled. :)

C

·
0 Posts

Wow! Congratulations!
Aidan's a very handsome fellow! And all those ribbons look pretty good, too. ;D

·
Registered
8,752 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;D

Way to go, Aidan!!!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts

Wow, bowl me over. 3 majors! Ch! Just goes to show that he has those good Kelrobin genes. Did Aidan's head fit through the door? ;D You sure deserve a brag. Phenomenal! High Paw Aidan!

Glad to hear the DH enjoyed himself. Can't wait to hear about Emma's agility career. Looks like I missed Aidan's confirmation career. See what happens when you blink.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

LOL Jeanne...we have just begun!

Yes Nicole, I am SO hooked! And hopefully got the DH hooked too! Inbetween agility runs, the guy from the Harrisburg Club was showing him things with Emma. Emma has never been on an agility course, and he had her working the weave poles and DH had a blast! So did the kids. Katie has his ribbons packed to take to school tomorrow lol

And CH Aidan got some salmon for dinner tonight ;)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts

Happy, happy tears for you and Aidan!
Way to go....that yellow brick road will lead you down wondrous paths.

Glad your head still fits through the doorway

(how's Jeff taking all this?)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts

Congratulations Aidan !! Wow, he is looking all grown up !

Melissa
;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts