Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yea, I saw that on the news lastnight. My husband had to turn away for fear of nightmares. :rolleyes: I had to explain to him that she's still swollen and there's excess skin and she won't look like that in the longrun.

Unbelievable story though!!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I saw that yesterday.

I'll bet there were quite a few times she wished he had killed her. It ran through my mind when I saw the pics. What a tragedy. He'll burn in hell.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Wow. I hope she recovers as fully as possible and her husband...well....suffers as much as she did.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
wow, what an amazing spirit she has, I would just crawl into a ball and die!
Wouldn't it be weird to wake up everyday and see another person in the mirror.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
She's a stronger person than I am.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yea, it's really weird to think she has someone else's nose...wow...

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wonder what she looked like before.. how close she'd resemble her old self.. i mean her skull is still the same shape, so it's not like she'd be that far off, all things considered.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Wow!! How the hell did her husband only get 7yrs. in prision. Something is very wrong with that!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I wonder what she looked like before.. how close she'd resemble her old self..
They showed her before picture on ABC news lastnight. Let me see if I can find it....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I found it but Allie beat me to it. :)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
God love her for the valuable lessons she'll teach the rest of her days:

"When somebody has a disfigurement and don't look as pretty as you do, don't judge them because you never know what happened to them," she said. "Don't judge people who don't look the same as you do. Because you never know. One day it might be all taken away."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts