Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Jakey out with me when I went out to groom Toby today.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, Darby is just his great aunt. He's a Stevie descendant. Stevie and Darby were half sisters from Boomer.

Got all that? lol

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
LOL!!!! Love the caption on the last pic! He's never seen a horse before today?

Great pics. I love his collar and bright yellow tag! :)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He was fine with the horses until they blew through their noses, which they tend to do a lot when they're eating. Every time they blew he did this

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No he went with me last week, plus he saw horses when he was about 8 weeks old. He's a bit cautious around them which shows how smart he is. ;)

I love that collar too. It's his Shoshone collar since he has Shoshone in his name. Quinn has a girly Shoshone collar.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Laura, how old is Jake now? I've been off JL for sooo long, I missed a lot of action on here, and missed any updates on Jake *sigh*

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
He was fine with the horses until they blew through their noses, which they tend to do a lot when they're eating.
I love that sound. :)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I plan on letting Jake run around the pasture the next time I ride Toby to see how they do together.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It comes and goes Justine. It was cloudy all the way home, now the sun is shining again. Typical of Michigan. lol

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Jake looks so unconcerned. Duke goes absolutely bananas when he sees a horse or cow. And that is a problem here in Texas where we have LOTS of horses and cows. I really need to try to desensitize him.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts