Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else watch? i think it has gotten funnier since the kid has grown up and into puberty. lol

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
we said EXACTLY the same thing tonight - I have always laughed out loud at least once and one of them ... now i'm laughing more and more - perhaps it's funnier or perhaps my life is more pathetic
either way it cracks me up

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Yes...although I've always found the kid to be really funny, he's just gotten better and better. That kid's a brilliant actor.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The kid has brillant timing. I do miss Rose and the mother, though.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I LOVE this show. Last week's episode was the funniest by far (when his fiance was sick).

I love Jake too! He's much funnier now that he's "in" on the sex jokes. And I miss Candy, Alan's ex wife. She was hilarious!

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I LOVE this show. Last week's episode was the funniest by far (when his fiance was sick).

I love Jake too! He's much funnier now that he's "in" on the sex jokes. And I miss Candy, Alan's ex wife. She was hilarious!
last week was hilarious. i was laughing so hard i was in tears. and the one the week before when they were hiding the girl from his fiance. funneeeeh!!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
We've just started watching this show. My FIL and BIL used to tell us how funny it was, but we just never watched it. But lately, we've been watching the reruns, which seem to be on every 5 minutes. I am not sure if the one we saw last night was a rerun or not- The teacher one turned stripper one??

Either way- It's really funny. We kill ourselves watching it.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sandy, Eva sent us an email saying she has found it on TV in Chile. It is in English with Spanish sub-titles. She was so excited. When she was here she and SU would rush home in the evenings so they could watch reruns every night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts