Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I like it. There is far less crap than with Facebook. None of the games, or personal info. All of the crap i dislike "becky is now friends with John", "Alan joined the group "I bet I can find 100,000 Americans who think Steve Smith is a douche", " Gord Fullerton... reconnect with him now", "Joanne Cavanaugh needs a cow... send her one."

I think I may make the switch. Maybe.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
They seem like totally different things to me, but I'm the opposite. For me, facebook is more useful. Twitter just seems like a bunch of status updates. But I catch your drift. There is a lot of crap on it.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i just cant like twitter. im a facebook girl. i like the games. killing people in mob wars and mafia wars is good therapy. im quite enjoying my bonus as well. :spy:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
ok, im getting reamed for calling him a bonus so boyfriend it is.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
LMAO you should get reamed.......those roses are going to repo'd if you don't behave yourself!!
nah, he likes it when i tease him. LOL. we are on skype right now and he knows what im posting because i told him.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They seem like totally different things to me, but I'm the opposite. For me, facebook is more useful. Twitter just seems like a bunch of status updates. But I catch your drift. There is a lot of crap on it.
It kind of is, but you can add pics, etc. I dunno, FB has just become so obnoxious. With all of these "updates", we lose more & more privacy, and are forced to endure so much more of the "background noise" that I detest.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
It kind of is, but you can add pics, etc. I dunno, FB has just become so obnoxious. With all of these "updates", we lose more & more privacy, and are forced to endure so much more of the "background noise" that I detest.
Facebook just suggested that I reconnect with you and ask that you not leave and to write on your wall and join the group "If 1 million people join this group, T will stay on facebook."

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
You've got to check out "**** My Dad Says" on Twitter.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
"Mom is smarter than you … No? Well, ask yourself this: has Mom ever unknowingly had toilet paper hanging out of her ass? …
Mom 1. You 0."

"I like See’s candy. Put me in a See’s store, I’m eating candy. The whole world is Tiger’s See’s store, and the candy is vagina."

"Son, no one gives a **** about all the things your cell phone does. You didn’t invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

1 - 20 of 57 Posts