Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see the movie when it first came out? I tried to watch it in school (college) today but didn't have the chance to get past the previews :rolleyes:. Is it better to actually watch the movie first (for first time Twilight fans) or to read the book first? I have all of the ones that have come out so far, just haven't gotten around to read them.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Did anyone see the movie when it first came out? I tried to watch it in school (college) today but didn't have the chance to get past the previews :rolleyes:. Is it better to actually watch the movie first (for first time Twilight fans) or to read the book first? I have all of the ones that have come out so far, just haven't gotten around to read them.
You absolutely MUST read the books first! ALL the books before you see the movie.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Actually, I usually prefer to see the movie first, then read the books. There is so much more in the book that they can't get in the movie, and you keep asking "What happened with xx? Where did xx go?" If you see the movie first, you get more from reading the book after.

That said, I devoured all four books in two weeks, well before the movie came out!

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I would definitely read the books first....then the movie makes the 1st book come alive. I liked the movie a lot more than I thought I would.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.