Penultimate Survivor.

Wrapping up Sunday night.

Go Coach!

Literally.

GO, COACH! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Nothing for me either...guess I'll have to check my Netflix pile or start slogging through my Fringe dvr backlog....

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Coach is going to fake an injury so that he can avoid being voted off. His ego can't handle the rejection.

I wasn't around last week for the Survivior discussion, but Coach's family visitor was his assistant coach??? How sad is that? I actually kind of felt sorry for him.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coach is going to fake an injury so that he can avoid being voted off. His ego can't handle the rejection.

I wasn't around last week for the Survivior discussion, but Coach's family visitor was his assistant coach??? How sad is that? I actually kind of felt sorry for him.

I didn't recap last wk's. Too busy (sched knocked out Chester, too). While I couldn't quite feel sorry for him, I did think it was telling that of all people he could bring to Brazil, he brought......... an employee.

And we got yet more insight into his delusional insanity when he told the guy, "Do you know they all call me the Dragonslayer?"

And I thought: You moron! YOU're the only one who calls you the Dragonanything!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Grey's Anatomy season finale tonight. I'm glad soccer got cancelled tonight (don't tell my family.) My parents are coming in tomorrow night. I think I might have time tonight to clean and watch GA. No way I'd have time to have a soccer game, clean and watch GA.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
OMG when he brought his assistant coach I had to laugh. Especially when they were stretching out. Who comes all the way there to stretch someone out? That dude is a delusional idiot!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts