Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both new. V is back after its winter hiatus.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I watched V before the winter break but I don't know if I will continue. Does Lost still seem like it is going in different directions to anyone else, it seems like they are still going on with side stories and I just want to get to the real story.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am hanging onto Lost because it is nearing the end. If the show hadn't announced a finale, I think I'd be gone. I did like last week's Richard-centric episode, but have long ago gotten tired of the 'twists' and 'mysteries' of the island. The temple-ites pushed me right over the edge: Just what we needed. Another friggin band of people on the island who we knew nothing about, whose intentions were clouded, who may be good/bad/somewhere in between. yadda.yadda.yadda.

This all better wrap up in a satisfying manner or I'm going to have wasted some SERIOUS amounts of time. Widmore and the hatches and the numbers and Walt and the polar bears and the time travel and the smoke monster and Jacob and Aaron and all of it had better all get tied up in a neat little bundle over the next seven episodes.....

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Don't forget Law & Order CI and Parenthood, too.

We watched V the first time around- back in the mid 80s and loved it. Which is why I'm not watching it now- they never seem to do as good a job when they re-do something.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Liked V then. Like V now. Elizabeth Mitchell is great. And whoever it is playing Queen Alien RulerChick LeaderGal is terrific.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
I have watched lost from the start and am hanging in there, I love Hurley, he just cracks me up!
V - is that back on? dont think we have that in the UK. I remember watchig in back in the 80's, my parents used to record it, me and my brother would get up in the middle of the nigth at weekends to watch it, our parents wouldn't allow us to watch it :) I would love to catch an episode to see what it is like now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts