Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked Tud's family if they would have a permanent "home" made for his ashes. I wanted him to rest in something from his mother country, Wales. A lifetime friend made the box and carved the Welsh dragon in it (picture of the Welsh flag below the box.) I can't wait for it to arrive! Tudor will be so content here. I hope it gives his spirit some peace at last.

Welsh flag

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Nance! Wow!! Where will you put it?

It all still seems totally surreal to me. :(

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
That is really nice and the connection both to life long friends and his mother country makes it so special. That someone took the time to make it just for him is an expression of love and friendship that is beyond words. To rest in that at his new home country in the house with the love of his life and your special pack will complete the circle of his world.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Very nice. Denny's mom's ashes are still in the 2 boxes she came in. We're not sure what we're going to do with them yet. She wanted them scattered but Denny isn't ready for that.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Red x here. But I hope the placement of the ashes brings you comfort.

As for being his 'home,' I hope you'll forgive me for correcting you. But that shall forever be in your heart.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts