Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update Monday morning. He seems better this morning. :) Slept on the couch all night by himself and got up this morning and ate the boiled hamburger. He hasn't thrown up and he's no longer shaking. I have a dentist appointment at 9 and then I'm going to take the rest of the day off to keep an eye on him.
Thanks to all for your prayer & good thoughts!
I'm so freaking scared about this food recall. He threw up probably six times today, each time it was watery - very watery- clearish milkish foamish. He's also been in the pond out back and drinking the water. God only knows what came down the mountain from the recent flood. I'm hoping it's only that. He's laying on the deck, shivering, which he does when he's not feeling right. :( I just boiled some ground sirloin for him for dinner.

Please guys, if you can spare it. I'll take him in tomorrow if he's still not right.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Re: Tucker is sick, prayers/good thoughts please

I wouldn't feed him anything tonight. Rest his gut.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts

Oh my. There sure seems to be alot of that going on lately. I was so worried when Molly was throwing up, with all the recalls & all. But she also swam in the pond at our breeders each time she threw up so we are hoping that is what caused her upset tummy. I hope Tucker feels better. It is always a worry.

I gave her rice & boiled ground round for three days. Plus the vet put her on Reglan to help her tummy.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts

Uh-oh! Oh I hope he's better in the morning, Amy. I think Laura is right... rest his tummy overnight. I know you're a worrier, so I'll just worry with you.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts

For sure Amy, for sure. I hope Tucker is feeling better tomorrow. If it makes you feel any better, Abby tossed her guts all day yesterday, I still don't know what got her feeling so ill.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

Oh goodness -- of course I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers and you, too! It's always so scary when they get sick -- hopefully he will be better by morning -- poor baby!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts

Good thoughts incoming and prayers for Tucker! Hope he's feeling right as rain again soon.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts

Lots of prayers for you and Tucker! Koko was sick 2 weeks ago throwing up for 48 hours then fine! Hope it's nothing more than pond water!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts

Good thoughts for your Tucker boy.
Hope it's nothing serious and will pass overnight.
Will look for a positive update.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts

Good thoughts and prayers on the way for Tucker hope he is better in the morning.

C

·
0 Posts

Good thoughts headed to Tucker.
And I agree, let him fast tonight.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts

Sending lots of good thoughts and a few hugs for good measure to Tucker. I hope he is back to himself soon.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts