Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I've been debating ordering HBO so I can see it on Sunday and thereafter for the next 13 weeks, but I think I'm going to try to hold off.

It's sofa king good though. Sofa king good.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been debating ordering HBO so I can see it on Sunday and thereafter for the next 13 weeks, but I think I'm going to try to hold off.

It's sofa king good though. Sofa king good.
It is, isn't it? I'd like to go on the net and watch the whole first season over again, but I know I won't have time before Sunday night. Maybe I'll try to catch a couple. The best part was the sexual tension between them "before" they did the deed.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
It is, isn't it? I'd like to go on the net and watch the whole first season over again, but I know I won't have time before Sunday night. Maybe I'll try to catch a couple. The best part was the sexual tension between them "before" they did the deed.
I know for us, HBO has the first series on demand - I wonder if you have that, or something similar? then you could watch what episodes you wanted!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.