Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am sooooo not a morning person, so this just illustrates the DEPTH of my devotion to that dog! I found someone who wants to work his dog at that ungodly hour (and to be fair it is rapidly getting too hot here to do much in the evening) and we're going to work together. His dog is working on Master Hunter, and Sam is trying for Junior, but he says we can work together without any difficulty.

Today was the first day. Can't really say how bad it's going to be because I woke up at 3, and was never able to go back to sleep! I have to be at work at 8, but we were finished shortly after 7, and I got to work with no problem. I feel pretty lousy I can tell you, but I don't suppose lack of sleep ever actually killed anyone. However, I may be the first.

Frances

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lol Frances That is above and beyond the call of duty!

I felt the same way when we got Aidan and I discovered his normal breakfast time is 530 AM :eek: It is only with love that I get up to feed the little rascal that early.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Well, I am a morning person so getting up at the crack of dawn is no hardship for me. Maybe it'll grow on you. I feel so much better throughout the day if I do a walk or training with the dogs in the morning. Give your new routine time! ;)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I've always been a really early morning person, but even that is over the top for me.

You certainly are dedicated to Sam's training. I admire that tremendously. :)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Frances,

That is some devotion to your pupster!

Personally, I am much like Trickster, a morning person. I also feel much better walking Lexi in the AM, kind of gives me a chance to review the "to-dos" for the day.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Welcome to the club!!! There have been so many mornings when we had to get up at an ungodly hour, I cannot count them all. It's all part of the game. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts