Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Stay safe, is it moving away from you or toward you?

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Away now. Just flash floods to deal with now.

Going away good, flash flloods not so good. Good luck, the mass that's formed it don't look real big right now, got the radar down there up.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Storm only has the possibility to produce f1s or f2s, nothing big. It was near us and then started up again at the southern end of the county.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Storm only has the possibility to produce f1s or f2s, nothing big. It was near us and then started up again at the southern end of the county.

That's good, looks like is losing force, keep an ear out though, dang things sometimes build behind.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Yikes! I like storms, but not so much the tornados. Stay safe (watch for cows?)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Glad it stayed away from your area.

We had two lines come through here today. Jake was home sick, and the school wouldn't let me check Brandon out because of the weather. I told them they either had to let me check out my child or someone had to keep him until 4:30 or 5 because I had to take Jakob to the doctor's office (he has strept). The principal finally came in and let me have him. :D

Another line came through later this evening (around 7:30). I had to get Jake some more sore throat meds because he used all of his today, and we got stuck in Wal-Mart for a while. The winds were really bad with it.

·
Registered
618 Posts
My best friend is a Professional tournament bass fisherman fishing on Wheeler Lake in Decatur Alabama and the second day (today) got canceled due to 25 mph winds. He said it is really nasty weather there right now. 100 Bass fisherman are not happy right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts