Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toys R Us has all video games buy one, get one $20 off. AND they had Wii Fits!! The month-long search is finally over.

So we got the Wii Fit, We Ski and Snowboard, Boom Blox and Mario Kart. :eek:

Told Riley not to expect us to buy any more games till Christmas!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Super Mario Galaxy is a must have for children and adults. It's a tonne of fun!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were for everybody! Well, the Fit was for me. =)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Have you tried your fit yet? let me know how you like it!

(btw - peace in my kingdom has been restored - I moved the stupid box, and am now, by my calculations, at the 2nd to last boss stage of Prince of Persia) My like of the game has been restored.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We got the Fit out last night. I love it so far. I'm already a Champion ski jumper. Riley couldn't believe I was better at that one than him! (It's pretty much the only thing!)

And I was a Yoga Master in several of the yoga poses. I didn't even think I could hold the tree pose - I only tried for giggles.

Glad you moved your box, K!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
You'll enjoy the Wii Fit. You'll have a ton of fun playing, won't realize how much time has gone by, and you'll wake up very sore the next morning. :p

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Yup the Wii Fit is great fun and a good workout!! How exciting.. can't wait to hear what you think of Mario kart!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Oooooo so many fun games!!!

I've heard that Boom Blox is fun, I might have to pick that one up. My Wii Fit and I got into a fight yesterday (read: I slipped off it), so I'll be staying away for a few days.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Oooooo so many fun games!!!

I've heard that Boom Blox is fun, I might have to pick that one up. My Wii Fit and I got into a fight yesterday (read: I slipped off it), so I'll be staying away for a few days.
OMG Stacey!!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't unlocked the rhythm boxing yet, but Riley did it yesterday. He was a mess! =)

I've only had it three days and I've already knocked 5 years off my Wii Fit age! (Granted, it's still older than my actual age, but it's going in the right direction.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts