Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, starting feeding Dio a new dog food last week and he's done really well on it so far. Had a healthy appetite and plenty of energy. Came home tonight, fed him, and it was painful to watch! He went from a dog that normally loves to eat and skips when you say the word "dinner", to a dog that barely gave a tail wag and took 3 times as long to eat! He is also pretty lethargic, just lying around the house looking pitiful.
I took him on a walk after dinner and he had the runs twice, not normal. He's been on the new food for a week and he's had normal poops. We had a little girl ask to pet him and all he gave her was a lick and moved on... So not normal for him!

I dunno... My fiance says that I am worrying too much, but I dunno, I have a bad feeling about this! :sick:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I guess he might be feeling better... His tummy was very rumbly last night and he just couldn't get comfortable. He was also VERY gassy! Not the nicest smelling sleep I've every had... :) This morning he was a bit groggy but could be because he didn't sleep well. He ate his food like he normally does, although a tad bit slower, but if it's a new habbit, I won't complain! He also had two normal poops before AI left for work. No runny mess! So I will see how he fares tonight.

I just HATE it when he's not feeling well! But I have no idea what he might have eaten...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.