Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
So nice to see! I had no idea that they played that before the ceremony.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Very beautifully done.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
If you're in the midwest, it's probably warmer here than where you are.
I have a Lab friend in Langley and she went to Vancouver over the weekend and said she saw peeps in t-shirts and shorts. She remarked at all the flowers that are popping up from the ground.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a Lab friend in Langley and she went to Vancouver over the weekend and said she saw peeps in t-shirts and shorts. She remarked at all the flowers that are popping up from the ground.
This is true. Iin Van, though. definitely not here.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
awww, I got a little teary eyed at the end...thank you canadians for being such great neighbors. :)

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Yep. That sounds about right for Vancouver.The rhodos are next..........

I don't miss the rain, but I do miss the early flowers and the Southeast Asian cuisine..........

We just got snow. (SW Ontario)

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Langley is not even an hour away and is probably having weather quite similar to what we are having in the city.

My rhodos are just starting to bloom, probably a few days before full bloom. Some down the street are in full flower though and one of my bleeding hearts just started blooming.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
A wonderful short about Canada. Very beautiful scenery, and an excellent discussion of US/Canadian relations.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts