Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the daycare kids has brought over his "slip and slide". God help me!! Will try to get a vid.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
My 11 year old made a red neck Slip and Slide on our back hill last week. I couldn't believe it. He asked if he could use the sprinkler . . . sure. Next thing I know he and his friend had taken a plastic tarp and ran it down the back hill. Sprinkler at the top, another tarp at the bottom that was collecting the water . . . and they had a super long, super fast, slip and slide. I hope the kids have fun.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
My sacroiliac is already sending a get-well card to your sacroiliac.....

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I hope it's rained lately. Slip 'n Slides are bad when there's been no rain in ages and the ground is rock hard. YEOUCH.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
.....having fond memories of bruising ribs over rocks before face-planting into the mud at the end of yellow plastic....

Good times. Good times.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Oh, fun! Our neighbor gave us a slip & slide last summer when we had Ken's niece and her kids over.

My 11 year old made a red neck Slip and Slide on our back hill last week. I couldn't believe it. He asked if he could use the sprinkler . . . sure. Next thing I know he and his friend had taken a plastic tarp and ran it down the back hill. Sprinkler at the top, another tarp at the bottom that was collecting the water . . . and they had a super long, super fast, slip and slide. I hope the kids have fun.
We did something similar at camp when the kids couldn't swim in the lake. The lifeguards put tarps on the small hill infront of one of the bathhouses. Some liquid dish detergent and hoses finished it off. The kids had a blast!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Now this sounds like fun! We didn't have a slip n slide, we had a lake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts