Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the barks. She has been non-stop barking at everything. Soooo I went and got the shake can and hear that.....silence. ahhh Wait..she's grumbling under her breath! That's my Boo she always has to have the last word.:)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Champ is the mouth here. Where Buddy will look at something new to check it ouyt, Champ has to yell at it. Typical were their reactions to three ballons that got lost and were blowing through the yard.

Buddy - "Hmm, what's that over there? 'niff, 'niff, smells liks rubber. No worries."

Champ - "HEY! WHAT'S THAT?!? IT'S A MONSTER COMING TO ATTACK ME! GET AWAY! GO AWAY BAD MONSTER!"

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
LOL Jackie. That made me crack up!

Abbey "talks" a lot but Toby is the one who grumbles and makes weird noises. He also snores!
Buddy talks a lot, and snores, yips, yelps, grunts, grumbles, and squeals in his sleep, but he rarely barks. Champ barks, and he also does some talking, but way more barking than talking. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi is pretty noisy herself! I was worried because we are staying in a motel tonight, but she has been wonderful!! Maybe she is feeling guilty for almost taking my eye out today!;):D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.