44,122 Posts
LOL!! :D
Looks like he's cleaned up a bit, no?
:D

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took towels soaked in hot water out with me today since had a bit of diarrhea over the weekend. I still can't get his front legs cleaned up even with the no rinse spray stuff. :(

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
labby said:
I took towels soaked in hot water out with me today since had a bit of diarrhea over the weekend. I still can't get his front legs cleaned up even with the no rinse spray stuff. :(
Ah, I hope he's okay!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
samson said:
Yes Toby ! You are a lard arse like Gulliver !

( He's Welsh though so at least you have some redeeming features ! )

Err sorry Tud - no offence boyo !
Um Colin, my father's parents immigrated from Wales. ;)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
labby said:
There was a cleaner my sister used to use on her albino, sort of like what they make to clean the reddish-brown spots under white dog's eyes. It worked great, but you can't use it until it gets warm out. :( He still looks great!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
more like... fluffy

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
AmazonGold said:
labby said:
There was a cleaner my sister used to use on her albino, sort of like what they make to clean the reddish-brown spots under white dog's eyes. It worked great, but you can't use it until it gets warm out. :( He still looks great!

Try Miracle Groom on his legs. It takes almost everything yukky off.... but his legs may be stained and no amount of scrubbing will make it come out till he sheds. I had a grey (read:white) Arabian and he always got stained in the winter since I couldn't bathe him. Right on his knees and hocks. He was a messy stall keeper. Poop everywhere and then grind it in the bedding to lay on it.

Once it gets warm bathe him with QuicSilver shampoo. It is the BEST stuff for making white horses bright. We use it on our showhorses that have white on them.

Lucy

1 - 20 of 29 Posts