Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Henery head shot (complete with eye goobie)

Ollie-ber head shot.

It's doggy laundry day at our house today... all the bed covers get thrown in a very hot wash, so I just piled all the nekkid beds in our dining room. Hen found it and made himself comfy. Whenever he's on a pile of beds like this or I see pics of Laura's crew on their piled-up Costco beds, I think of the Princess and the Pea. lol!!

HENERY: Momma... I's tryin' to sleeps here...

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Whenever he's on a pile of beds like this or I see pics of Laura's crew on their piled-up Costco beds, I think of the Princess and the Pea. lol!!
Me too! :D

Henery is such a lovely guy.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HENERY: I knows where the good stuffs at. ;)

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Henery your so freakin adorable! and Oliver SMOOOOCH! He looks so innocent :pray:

Im never tired of your pics Felicia!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Great photos. I almost feel like I can reach out and touch Ollie.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Felicia, we never tire of your pics! Your joy in your boys shine in every picture that you take.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Henery is such a handsome monkey. Ollie is getting so big, and looks so serious. You have two beautiful boys, Felicia!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
I agree entirely with your princess and the pea comment, i often think that of my lot when they are precariously balanced on their cushions.

Your boys are adorable, as Jefferson's mom said, your joy in your boys shines through, and in turn we share your joy through your lovely pics~ :happy:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
They are so handsome!

John just did our "dog laundry" last night and Jake did the same thing - made himself a little throne out of the naked beds :laugh:

·
Registered
101 Posts
:-* :-* :-* :-* such precious babies, and some more :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Never will we get tired of Henery and Ollie pics!!! They are just way too adorable! :happy:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
What is it about nekkid beds that dogs love? I hope Henery had a good nap.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Love all your photos! I don't know if its possible to get tired of looking at all of our pooches photos! They always make me smile :happy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts