Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rant: :mmph:

I heard this on the news this morning & I am outraged that this :censored: jackass is being allowed to do this.

Apparently, he is complaining that his in-prison diet is not acceptable according to his religious beliefs. He claims he is not getting enough fresh foods & not enough fiber. He has brought suit against the prison, prison officials & some other groups (I think).

Excuse me, you blew up a building injuring & killing dozens of people in Oklahoma City. You are now in prison, you have no place to complain about what you are or aren't getting. :mad2: You ought to be lucky we are still feeding, clothing & housing you sorry piece of ****!!!!!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Are you watching old news reels?

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
DENVER (AP) — Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says he's going on a hunger strike because he claims prison officials don't provide him a fiber-rich diet.

Nichols said in a handwritten note filed in Denver federal court Thursday that he began his strike Monday because his body is being "defiled" by the food he gets at the federal Supermax prison in Florence, Colo.

Nichols is representing himself in a pending lawsuit about his diet. He says the lack of whole grains and fresh food in his diet harms his health and violates his religious beliefs, causing him to "sin against God."

Nichols is serving life for conspiracy and involuntary manslaughter in the 1995 federal building bombing that killed 168 people. Timothy McVeigh was convicted of murder and executed.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-us-oklahoma-bombing-diet,0,5760662.story

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
He's worried about his diet being a sin against God- yet helping bomb a federal building full of innocent people did not have him concerned about sinning against God?? I see his priorities are straight.

He's representing himself. Smart guy. He's obviously going to blow this case out of the water.

What a crackpot.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DENVER (AP) — Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says he's going on a hunger strike because he claims prison officials don't provide him a fiber-rich diet.

Nichols said in a handwritten note filed in Denver federal court Thursday that he began his strike Monday because his body is being "defiled" by the food he gets at the federal Supermax prison in Florence, Colo.

Nichols is representing himself in a pending lawsuit about his diet. He says the lack of whole grains and fresh food in his diet harms his health and violates his religious beliefs, causing him to "sin against God."

Nichols is serving life for conspiracy and involuntary manslaughter in the 1995 federal building bombing that killed 168 people. Timothy McVeigh was convicted of murder and executed.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-us-oklahoma-bombing-diet,0,5760662.story
Nancy, thanks for clarifying that! It was early this morning & had not had my full cup of coffee yet.

I agree with Princess Zoe... let his ass starve.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I say don't feed him at all.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I say don't feed him at all.
Sounds good to me. Sorry, as far as I'm concerned, his rights ended when he was found guilty. Why the h-e-double toothpicks should he get food. lodging, medical care and "extras"paid for by tax payers? OK, food and lodging I can see, but nothing fancy.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
He's worried about his diet being a sin against God- yet helping bomb a federal building full of innocent people did not have him concerned about sinning against God?? I see his priorities are straight.

He's representing himself. Smart guy. He's obviously going to blow this case out of the water.

What a crackpot.
Yeah, the wrong food is a sin but murder isn't? :crazy:

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I think prisons should be allowed to have vegetable plots where the prisoners can work, growing their own foods...including working with livestock if need be. Some already do and it has a lot of benefits for both prisoners and taxpayers. If he wants fresh food he should work for it...after all, he is in prison.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I think prisons should be allowed to have vegetable plots where the prisoners can work, growing their own foods...including working with livestock if need be. Some already do and it has a lot of benefits for both prisoners and taxpayers. If he wants fresh food he should work for it...after all, he is in prison.

They used to, most has been stopped by bleeding hearts and such, they say we're using them as slaves.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts