Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before I hijack any more posts. I have been meaning to share him with you.

I am not sure if any of you remeber some time ago Sams owners wouldn't get vet advice or meds for his epilepsy and other medical things. I told them I would pay the vet bills and have been since.
Sam is a wonderful laid back old boy. The owners are his 5th (no one is sure) and also not sure of his age. About 10 or more.

A few months ago his owners text me to say they were going away and he was on my doorstep. He has come and gone since, but I think he is here to stay.

As Joe so well put it. Poor old guy just wants to live out his life in peace and he gets Ernie for a room mate. ;D

I am at work so pics will follow.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Chris, I remember you posting about this old fella. I'm glad he's come to stay with you now. How's Erns liking his new brother?

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Lucky Sam. He will have a wonderful home with you and it's about time you experience an older, calmer lab first hand.

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ernie terrorises him and he just takes it. I keep Sam in another room with a gate so he can get some peace or Erns will eat his bed. Even while Sam is asleep on it. lol

When Erns had surgery Sam sat by his crate. I told Sam if I was him I would be gloating. He is the most wonderful boy. Adorable and so sad his life hasn't been easy.

Sam is a white lab

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
How nice of you Chris....
Sam is very fortunate.

Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I can't wait either ! He sounds like a very sweet guy.

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I know Sam could not have found a better place to be. he obviously loves Erns, even if Ernie does torment him.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Aww, poor Joe. He has a good home now. Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Sam is a lucky fella to have moved in with you and Ernie(even if he terrorizes Sam from time to time)! Can't wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Time for another kitchen apron, I think.

"Here... you lick the cups."
"COOL! You gonna get the plates?"

:)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh good for you, Chris! :D Ernie will get used to him, you'll see. :angel:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts