Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Tiller and I are both on a diet. Went to the vet this AM and he weighed 78 lbs!!!!! I knew he was putting on weight but not THAT much. WOOPS. Vet, of course, recommended "diet" dog food but I am not going that route as his coats just started looking good again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm a firm believer in less good food rather than a diet food filled with "fillers".

Good luck. I'm still working on Sammie's 10 extra lbs. :)

Julie

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Uh oh Tiller...>RUN FOR THE HILLS! :)

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jackie, I can't ask that of you :'( You are so sweet, both you and Bill.

I HAVEN'T been walking around as much with the dogs and I would love to take them to the lake....so maybe this weekend we start swimming LOL

THis is the first time that I have had an overweight dog :-\

OH, at the vets this other black lab tried to attack Tootsie and ended up biting the owner instead :eek:. Tootsie and Tiller were perfectly behaved, I was SO very proud of them....they stayed right by my side. The OTHER dog would have been in big trouble is he was mine. Whats funny is that the woman made a comment of how her dog didn't like that dog (the CHOW) :-X The chow was kindly standing right next to me, behaving. So despite the diet they DID get cookies LOL

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Dani said:
Uh oh Tiller...>RUN FOR THE HILLS! :)
Or just kinda jog.... hills are hard when you're carryin' a few extra, know what I mean, jellybean.?? ;) ;D ;D ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts