Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I hope she's not posting because she grabbed her grandchild and daughter and is in hiding somewhere.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I will hope and pray that they are all safe and everything gets resolved without incident.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I have just read the other post and now this one. OMG, how scary for ThundersMom. I hope everything is ok and that the police deal with it asap and no one gets hurt. My thoughts are with you... please check in and let us know that everything is ok.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just caught up on the whole ordeal, wow, what a scary situation. Sending good thoughts to her, her daughter and grandchild..I'll keep looking for an update..

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Praying that you and your family are okay, please update when possible.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I'm just going to bed and was hoping to find some news here. We're all hoping you and your family are safe. Please check in soon. We're worrying....

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Please check in, Kim.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Sorry for not posting last nite, just too tired. Funny how stress just can wear a person out.

Thanks everyone for thinking of us and I'm glad you're here!

Ok, I called LA yesterday afternoon before I left work talked to a Detective in the Futitive Div. He said "Do not tell her you called" and "we'll do some digging here and call you tomorrow."

As I was leaving work, my plan was to go get Jordan from daycare and take her to my place, but DD had already left work and gotten her.

So I talked to DD several times last nite and she got pissed off at me and basically wouldn't talk to me again, she had been drinking, GREAT, just what she doesn't need.

I called her this morning, other than her head, she and Jordan are fine. All she would tell me is that he denied it and she shut down on me. I asked her why he said they would talk when she got home and she said she's late for work and would talk to me later.

So along with everyone else, I wait...I'll give her til lunchtime and try talking to her again.

Thanks again everyone, I don't think I would have made the call without your support. If I'm wrong on this and she finds out, OMG, she will be soooo pissed. But, I agree with what everyone is saying, better safe than sorry.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You did the right thing.. even if she's mad at you.. you still did the right thing.. she'll realize that.. having a son she should know that a mom will do anything to protect her child. Good for you for making that call.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
I am so glad everyone is okay. But I wonder what they will come up with in LA.
I guess at this point there is nothing you can do until they call.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts