Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When Cappy had his biopsies done on Feb 8th, we also took Rusty along to get an accurate weight for him. While there, the gals made such a fuss over how cute he is and they wanted to get some pics. In yesterday's mail we received a reminder notice for Rusty. Check out the front and back sides of that post card reminder. Pretty clever, IMHO.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Hershey Kisses vet does the same thing, including using their website for appointments and drug ordering.

The problem is, they don't have anyone on their end checking the requests. Duh!

The website is great though. If I lose track of something and her whole history is right there for me.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man he is a cutie!

Do you really want your address on the internets?
Definitely not ... unless a band of oversexed and under-loved gorgeous blonds are roaming N TX searching for a reluctant but mature and experienced sex slave with a great sense of humor who would probably give in if he was alone or with someone at the time. (Call for detailed directions, please)

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Definitely not ... unless a band of oversexed and under-loved gorgeous blonds are roaming N TX searching for a reluctant but mature and experienced sex slave with a great sense of humor who would probably give in if he was alone or with someone at the time. (Call for detailed directions, please)

Of course - there are always exceptions to the rule!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Re the comments about blondes. Check out the You Tube video about Dorothy Dale Kloss the world's oldest showgirl. She is 85 years old and is still a knockout. I'd put it on here but don't know how. Sorry!

My best to your sweet boy Cappy. I'm a prayin for him.

Peg :)

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's the one. Had you seen that before?
Nope ... but you, young lady, need to have someone sit down with you for a few hours and teach you some "how to's" as far as the internet, navigating and posting is concerned. Using Google and other search engines can open an entirely new world for you. Almost everything that's been learned in the history of the world is now available at your fingertips by just a few keystrokes combined with some rudimentary knowledge of how to use the tools that you already have. If an old fut like me can self teach how to do those things, surely you young 'uns can learn even faster.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts