Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get some new/fresh ideas to pass along to my dog daycare director.
I want to pass along the webcam idea (for sure) and anything others to give her different ideas to maybe incorporate.

**If your daycare has a webcam, would you mind passing along the daycare's website. I wanted to mention this, but want some examples to show her too.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just bumping to see if I can get any responses!!!
Give me your favorite thing/quality of your daycare that's above the basics!! :)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
We have doggy daycare with web cams.

its pawsinnparadise.com

I love the fact that they have doggy webcams. I get to watch while he plays all day. I also love the pool.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Our daycare has webcams. Website is pawtropolis dot com.

They also have a doggie inground pool (deep wading pool). They haven't cranked it up yet, but will as soon as this cold snap is over.

Check out some of their other features. They have these "Bed and Biscuit Suites" where when dogs stay overnight, they have a real bed, a massage, a little chair, flatscreen TV on the wall so they can watch animal movies and other ammenities that I can't think of now. Very pampered! 8)

Even if you don't board your dog in the "Bed and Biscuit Suites," every dog staying in the regular boarding facilities gets his/her own stuffed kong at bed time and his/her own fleece bed to sleep on.

Another really cool thing is they have "do-it-yourself-baths." They have a big room with two big counter-high tubs and spray hoses. It has towels and hair dryers, grooming tables. You can bring in your dog, bathe him/her, groom, clip nails, dry, everything....and then just walk out. They clean it all up! It's really very cheap (IMO). 8)

They just opened their new facilities a couple of weeks ago. It is AWESOME!

And what's really neat, I just met with the owner this morning, and they are going to help me market Pet Videos....my latest video venture. Cool, huh?

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Mine is a crate free facility (they don't do boarding- it's just day care). www.kampk9.net

They take an hour break - nap- at lunch time and all the dogs just hang out in the office with them. The newbies are on leash so they know it's not playtime but after the first two or three times, they nap too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts