Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each of my girls have a drink coaster. Each one has a saying. My neighbors came over and pegged each one to the child that it belonged to.

I thought I would see if you could do it.

Jesus Loves You.... But I'm His Favorite.
I Do Everything my RICE CRISPIES tell me to do.
Chaos, Panic, and Disorder... My work here is done.

These TOTALLY match my kids.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Shanna said:
Each of my girls have a drink coaster. Each one has a saying. My neighbors came over and pegged each one to the child that it belonged to.

1) Savannah
2) Maddy
3) Cookie

What do I win? :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Charla said:
Shanna said:

1) Savannah
2) Maddy
3) Cookie

What do I win? :laugh:
No FAIR! Scooter stole my answers. I KNEW! :mad:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CHARLA......

YOU WIN THE GRAND PRIZES....

Not just one prize curtain, not just two.. BUT THREE PRIZE CURTAINS... AND YES, YOU GET THEM ALL.

Behind curtain #1 is MADDY.... One fun filled weekend with Maddy. She is clueless and lovable.

Behind curtain #2 is SAVANNAH... One fun filled weekend with Savannah. She is self admiring and demands your admiration simultaneously.

Behind curtain #3 is ALEXAAAAA.... One fun filled weekend with Alexa. She can push everyones buttons and destroy your home within minutes.

And GUESS WHAT..... YOU GET TO HAVE ALL THREE PRIZES ON THE SAME WEEKEND.

This sweepstakes online presentation is available to legal U.S. residents. You must be at least 13 years old at time of entry to enter online or via text messaging. Limit one online entry per person or email address per day per internet location, excluding "pass-along" style entries, if offered, which are subject to terms, if any, if specified above. In the event of a dispute, online entry deemed made by authorized account holder of e-mail address at time of entry. If applicable, online entries must be submitted by deadline specified elsewhere on this website for online entries. No online usage required. To enter via text message where the text messaging entry feature is offered, you will need to follow the instructions featured elsewhere in this offer to opt-in to participate. Those entering via text messaging, will be charged for any text message that originates from or is received by your phone according to the terms in your Calling Plan with your Carrier plus any additional charges if applicable and disclosed to you via text message or other promotional message. You must have a text messaging two-way capable phone and digital service to enter using the text messaging method. Text Messaging is not available in all markets and may not be available through all Carriers. You may also enter for free as described below. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who has entered via text messaging, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Mobile Telephone Number phone account (“MTN”) as of the date entry was made. An authorized account holder of the MTN is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned a MTN by the Carrier or as shown on the Carrier’s records. The participating entrant is solely responsible for any costs related to text message entry. Mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be disqualified. You may enter by mail in lieu of online or via text messaging by hand printing your name, address, daytime telephone number, & the Internet or other location where you found these instructions on a postcard & mailing it to Sweepstakes Entry, PO Box 5772, Ellenton, FL 34222-5007. Mailed entry must be postmarked by the deadline posted elsewhere on this offer for online or text message entry if applicable, & received within 7 days thereafter.

Information collected from electronically-made entries is subject to the Presenting Promoter’s Privacy Policy. By participating in this Sweepstakes, all entrants also authorize such Presenting Promoter to provide Ventura Associates, Inc., any participating Carrier or service provider with their contact information for the sole purpose of administering the Sweepstakes.

No responsibility is assumed for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, wireless, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or via mobile phone transmission or any combination thereof. No responsibility assumed for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the sweepstakes.

Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any service or Web site or to undermine the legitimate operations of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal & civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Presenting Promoter(s) reserves the right to disqualify such entrant & to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. In the event the Sweepstakes is, in the opinion of the Sponsor or Administrator, compromised by a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor or Administrator, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right in its/their sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the online or text messaging method of entry of the Sweepstakes, but continue with the mail-in entry method.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
What can I say...Scooter won fair and square. Yup. :angel:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jinx said:
What can I say...Scooter won fair and square. Yup. :angel:
BWAAAAHHAAA HAAAAHAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA *SNORT*

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I confess, I totally cheated. I should be disqualified and second runner up should win. Fair is fair Billy Jean.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Charla said:
I confess, I totally cheated. I should be disqualified and second runner up should win. Fair is fair Billy Jean.
Well then maybe we could offer you a consolation prize. A drink coaster with "CHEATER" written on it. :p

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Champs Mom said:
Charla said:
Well then maybe we could offer you a consolation prize. A drink coaster with "CHEATER" written on it. :p
Haaa haaaaaaaa.... She wanted the Grand Prize.... SHE GOT IT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts