1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
True! They had a good time. HK is sleepin gat my feet at 6:45 am. DW is/was sleeping. HK gets awakened by panting dog. HK is running all over the house barking looking for panting dog. Ed is in trouble with DW. 6:45 on a Sunday mornning!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Too funny!! Abbey and Coco came running to the computer to see what was going on as well. The sound stopped their game of bitey-face cold. How funny - they do that when other dogs come on the TV too. Abbey gave me a look that said, "Mom, can we go play that their house too?" Love the corral and open area. That must be a dog's dream... I think the camera guy probably could use an "adult beverage" - forget the water. :)

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Too funny!! Abbey and Coco came running to the computer to see what was going on as well. The sound stopped their game of bitey-face cold. How funny - they do that when other dogs come on the TV too. Abbey gave me a look that said, "Mom, can we go play that their house too?" Love the corral and open area. That must be a dog's dream... I think the camera guy probably could use an "adult beverage" - forget the water. :)
Too late !

The stables have an overhang and there was a thunderstorm going on so we sat in the shade watching the dogs and partaking !

Something so peaceful about watching nature ! We would have watched the horses too but they don't mix with dogs ! Those hooves waving around you see !

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Thanks for the laugh!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts