Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debbie Rowe :mad: Mother of MJ's kids. It doesn't matter if you liked Jacko or hated him, there are now 2 kids who are probably struggling to deal with the loss of their father & then this cow comes out & says this:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25705469-23109,00.html

Now she has told the News of the World that she was artificially inseminated with sperm for both births from an anonymous donor.
“It's just like I impregnate my mares for breeding. It was very technical,” she said.
"Just like I stick the sperm up my horse, this is what they did to me. I was his thoroughbred."
Great. So she's comparing herself (her kids own mother) with a horse. What a class act! :mad:

Then this bit:

Rowe admitted she was never a good mother and said she never wanted to see her children again.
I doubt if that will be a problem. I'm sure the kids never want to see her again either.

And some of you thought MJ was the real scumbag in this sorry saga. :(

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
It's sad, but I've always found, "birds of a feather flock together."

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That woman is a waste of skin. Those poor kids, I hope to God that somehow they can have normal lives.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Not that I'm defending her, but how would you expect her to describe AI? "Oh, I had the lights down low, had mood music playing, did it with a turkey baster and I got off?" It is a very technical procedure.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not that I'm defending her, but how would you expect her to describe AI? "Oh, I had the lights down low, had mood music playing, did it with a turkey baster and I got off?" It is a very technical procedure.
Agreed but my point was how insensitive her comments must seem to the kids who never asked to be born into this weird existence in the 1st place. :mad: I just don't think it's fair or right that they have to deal with their Fathers death at such a young age & then have BS comments like that thrown at them too. It speaks volumes about the type of person their mother is. :mad:

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
It shocks me deeply!

I had expected that the woman hired by MJ for the business transaction of producing children for him (to be handed over at birth and parental rights severed) would be a pillar of society - a model for us all.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
First of all, The News of The World is crap.

Second of all, she was a surrogate who never intended to have a longterm relationship with those kids. Unless you're having a family member carrying the baby, it's a business transaction. What she's done is decide that the kids should be raised by the family that knows them, seems pretty responsible to me.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'm glad she isn't flocking to the gates to get back in their life. I think what she said sounded cold and harsh but maybe consider the source? Sounded like a business transaction, though I could never do anything like that, can't say I don't respect her for not getting back in their lives.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I don't think she's had contact with them since she signed off on her parental rights when they were little. They don't even know eachother. These children will always be known as MJ's kids, they need someone raising them that will know how to shield them from the spotlight. Teach them how life is when you're famous. I think MJ's mother is a much better choice for them.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
If it's between Rowe and his mother, yea, his mother is better qualified. Michael had demons deeper than anything his mother did, IMO.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Back atcha! :p :D

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I heard on the news today that she is NOT the mother of the children either. There was both an egg donor and sperm donor. All she did was carry them to term.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Poor MJ, yeah he was a train wreck, he had demons but the poor guy will never have peace. His mom may be the better choice but as long as his abusive father has access to those kids then who knows?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts