Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's so dreary and cool and wet. We had 5 times the amount of rain in June than last year. In my small nook of the state I think we saw about 7 days total with no rain and only 4 or 5 of those days with some sun.

It's July 1 and it's raining still. It's supposed to rain until next Wednesday, and that forecast will probably change by then. Wednesday is the only day in the 10 day forecast to not have rain (as of this morning).

There was a day with no rain, but the fog was so thick it was like drizzle outside and that lasted almost all day.

People around me are starting to get cranky and depressed...including me.
Wah wah waaahhhh

I'm sorry for whining. Thanks for letting me vent.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I hear you. It has been cool & rainy here too. We are supposed to have a nice sunny weekend.....I hope you do too. :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I love cool and rainy, but too many days of that in a row will make anyone blue. I hope you get some sunshine soon!

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
I understand! I don't even want to get out of bed Laura...it is pitch black again with pouring rain and thunder this morning.
I don't ever remember it raining day after day after day like this.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I feel the same, too. I can't remember the last time there was such a long and gloomy stretch. It really is depressing.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I feel the same too. We can count on both hands the nice days we've had this summer. We have the furnace on. Relatives flew up from Fl. yesterday and are freezing!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That first sunny day you get is going to feel so good that you will forget all of the gloomy ones. :)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Same gloomy non-stop rain here in Mass too.
I can't remember what it's like to have a warm sunny day, running around the the yard w/ the feel of warm grass between my toes.
Last weekend we had half a day that was sunny, then boom downpours!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts