Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone ate the corner of my kitchen table. It's gone. :confused:

Cinder is almost six and the pugs are three. No one chews the wrong things anymore. Well, Millie will still chew Ken's shoes if she's given a long period of time alone with them. :eek:

I'm pretty sure it was Cinder since the pugs would have to balance on their back legs for a really long time to accomplish this task.

I can't figure out what in the world got into her. I'm guessing it was when we had a bad storm the other day and we weren't home. But I'm amazed she found enough time to chew that much with the thirty five piles of Cinder poop strewn about the kitchen.

I sprayed it with bitter apple. Anyone else have a non-chewer start at middle age?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Oh, i don't think it was Cinder.. i'm pretty sure that rogue bad boy down the street busted in, chewed your table and framed her.. poor girl..

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Two weeks ago a friend was visiting my home with their small children. The kids took off their shoes and ran bare footed for the few hours that they were here. When they were getting ready to leave and rounding up the shoes, one of them had been chewed. I was so embarrassed. Our lab is 3 and our Dachshund is 5. They never chew anything. Couldn't figure out who the culprit was.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
What was the all the poop from? Being scared by the storms? Poor girl. :(

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
And they got looser and looser. :eek: I've seriously never seen that much let loose at once.
Call in the guys from CSI. If they find bits of table in there, they can do a DNA test & nab the culprit/s. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't put it past the Pugs. Their stomachs are bottomless pits ya know. :D They were probably sitting on a chair so they could reach the table. :)

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Maybe there was 35 piles because some one ate the table and their tummy was upset?

Or maybe it was a group effort between Cinder and the pugs and thy all contributed piles.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We were in a really bad storm when she was two. Our big tree in the yard blew over, even. Ever since then storms have made her nervous. But it's gotten much worse this summer for some reason. I can't think of why. It doesn't seem like they've been any more severe than normal, but she's reallllllly freaked out by them now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.