Just Labradors banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I could have sworn Greg started this.....
*scratches head*

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Obama doesn't scare me as much as the great state of NY. Gov. Paterson is hell bent on getting every last nickel from me. He's taxed, surcharged and applied fees to everything. He's done more damage than any other Governor in such a short time.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Obama doesn't scare me as much as the great state of NY. Gov. Paterson is hell bent on getting every last nickel from me. He's taxed, surcharged and applied fees to everything. He's done more damage than any other Governor in such a short time.
You do realize that NY now taxes by the word count, right? You may want to cut some of those words out.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Oh thats not true! I heard we're all getting 40 extra dollars in our pay check. Just save that and it should pay any extra taxes you owe at the end of the year!;)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Be thankful that you don't live in NJ..Corrupt..err I mean Corizine is killing us here!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
we're lucky here, corruption don't last long among us bunch of backwards farmers and such.;) Seems anyone who don't fly straight don't get re-elected.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Well that's a unique thought!:D
Yeah, you know how backwards us folks out here in the middle are. We ain't decided to come into the modern world and re-elect corupt polititions for the most part, just doesn't seem right to do once they piss us off.;)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Be thankful that you don't live in NJ..Corrupt..err I mean Corizine is killing us here!
I've stayed in Secaucus, NJ 4 nights a week for the past 9 months. I'm a newspaper junkie and I read all about the wonderful things Jon Corzine is doing for his constituents. I have an office in NJ as well as NY,Toronto and Greensboro,NC. Let's just say that the most taxed areas are NY and NJ.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Read "The Soprano State". :rolleyes:
I wish one of Paterson's advisors would advise him to wear sunglasses. It's so distracting to me, watching him speak.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts