1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
It's a terrible story, but just wanted to say that poor Noah certainly had mastered the surly teen having his picture taken on a vacation he didn't want to go on face.

I can't imagine how hard it would be to get on that plane and leave him behind.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a terrible story, but just wanted to say that poor Noah certainly had mastered the surly teen having his picture taken on a vacation he didn't want to go on face.

I can't imagine how hard it would be to get on that plane and leave him behind.
I don't know why the news has latched onto that photo. They've used it in every story since he went missing. There are many, better pictures on the Facebook page set up for him. The only thing I can figure is that that one was taken on the day he went missing. =(

I can't imagine leaving him either.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
When Swissair flight 111 went down here in our waters in September of 1998 it was pulverized on impact. all 229 souls on board perished. More than a few relatives of the victims moved here, as the ocean off St Margaret's Bay is the final resting place of their loved ones. Some bought summer cottages, some moved lock, stock & barrel. Others visit annually. I don't think I could leave my child behind. =(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts