1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I heard about that the other day. :mad:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
OMG. I read Marcus Luttrell's book Lone Survivor. An amazing story. This guy's a hero from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Did NOT deserve this. I hope someone works tirelessly to get him another dog and put the scumbags who shot Dasy away for a long, long time......

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
OMG. I read Marcus Luttrell's book Lone Survivor. An amazing story. This guy's a hero from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Did NOT deserve this. I hope someone works tirelessly to get him another dog and put the scumbags who shot Dasy away for a long, long time......
x1,000,000,000! :mad:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I think we all know the perps may be found guilty of animal cruelty and get a fine if they promise to never do it again.

I do not understand why anyone shoots an animal, excluding hunters that eat the meat. Why take someones pet away? Why kill a domesticated animal that trusts humans?

I hope a few members of the community find these guys some night and inflict some pain on them.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope a few members of the community find these guys some night and inflict some pain on them.
If I were them I'd be affraid, very affraid for messing with a Navy Seal.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
that is just so sad. I sure hope he can find a way to deal with the loss and open his heart to another dog - this is just so tragic in so many ways.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
I heard about that. I don't know that I'd have had the discipline to not shoot them if it were me in that situation.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I heard about that. I don't know that I'd have had the discipline to not shoot them if it were me in that situation.
I hear you loud and clear. Those A$$holes, would probably kill a human without even blinking. But to kill an innocent dog, a pet, I hate people.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I keep wondering just how low people will sink. I guess that lowness has not hit bottom, if ever.

This is just unbelievable. These low life's should get a whole lot more than they are going to. I have not been through nearly as much as Mr. Luttrell, and he showed some incredible self-restraint in not blowing the sob's away. I am not sure I would have had that much self control either.

Run free, sweet Dasy. And God bless you, Mr. Luttrell. May you find the healing and peace you seek,.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts