1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh my God. :'(

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I won't even open the link. I'm in a pissy mood with people and that link might be my undoing.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i have often said that if you need a license for driving and other jobs, you should have to have a license to be a parent. there are so many people out there who shouldn't have children and so many who would be awesome parents and can't. this just chaps my arse.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2labsmom said:
i have often said that if you need a license for driving and other jobs, you should have to have a license to be a parent. there are so many people out there who shouldn't have children and so many who would be awesome parents and can't. this just chaps my arse.
I couldn't agree more. It really frustrates me to see people with 4-5 kids that can't or don't take care of them then see other couples trying so desperatly to have children and can't.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Amazes me sometimes...how the Lord works. Makes me question a lot. How is it that a woman like this has 5 children, each probably from a different man, when there are so many childless couples in this world who would be wonderful parents. Sorry, but I just don't get it.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
This is local, and that sleazebag makes me want to puke. I cannot for the life of me imagine how a mother could do something like that to her own child! I just pray that she hasn't already done similar things with the other children.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
bacatherine said:
2labsmom said:
I couldn't agree more. It really frustrates me to see people with 4-5 kids that can't or don't take care of them then see other couples trying so desperatly to have children and can't.
I second that, It's just so sickening. Hubby and I have been trying for three years and all we keep hearing is "its gods will". Well is THIS gods will along with all these other stories of abuse and neglect!?! Babies abandoned in dumpsters or smothered, gah its just awful. I'm not saying anything bad about god but that statement really burns me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts