Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took all our CDs out of their cases and put them in binders. Took FOR.EVER. I had actually even already started the process. Had put a list of all of them in Excel so I could alphabetize them (by artist, then title; except for classical, soundtracks and Christmas - they all have their own subgroups in the back. :p ) I even had one binder already full. Did the last two this weekend. I don't even want to tell you how many hours I sat in my living room floor surrounded by CDs, CD binders and the laptop. Otis kept resting his head on the binder, made things a little more complicated.

When that was done, it gave me room to pull all our DVDs out of the nooks and crannies they'd been hiding in. Now also alphabetized.

Then I tackled my bookshelf. I counted the books on my 'bought for $1 in the clearance section at Half-Price Books, not read yet' shelf.... 54! I don't know when I think I'll get a chance to read them.

All week, I've been stopping in front of the various shelving units just to enjoy how pretty they are now.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I did that when I transferred them all to the iPod.

Quite a satisfying feeling when it was all done.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Before we moved we put all of Denny's xbox and wii games, dvds, and cds into big binders and packed up the jewel cases. No way do I have everything alphabetized, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts