1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
:D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Alex Forrest: Well, what am I supposed to do? You won't answer my calls, you change your number. I mean, I'm not gonna be ignored...

---Fatal Attraction
hee

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
As they say in College Station - Highway 6 runs both ways. If you don't like it leave.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As they say in College Station - Highway 6 runs both ways. If you don't like it leave.
Sorry buddy, but my seat has been reserved a lot longer than yours and I even participate in real lab posts; not just controversial threads ones like some. But hey, I do understand more and more every day why there are fewer and fewer people here and if I choose to join them that will be my own choosing and not yours, thank you very much! :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oy, what am I missing now? I swear, I miss all the dang drama on here. Well, no more - because I'm going to have LOTS of time to spend here!!!

Just sayin'. ;)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i'm too nosey to put anyone on my ignore list. the curiousity would kill me.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I miss the "delete this account" feature. It was fun on the other board watching who would pick up their toys & leave when they didn't agree with something. On this board, they just don't come back unless they post a goodbye speech.

Where's the drama in that? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts