Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been kinda yucky here today...cloudy and misty...and I needed to go to PetCo so off we go. The Greyhound rescue folks were there today and remembered me and Tal from a few weeks ago. One of them said Tal sure does get along with other dogs well. I just said I take him to daycare once a week because I wanted him not only to have fun but to know how to behave around other dogs.

Nothing makes ya smile like when you get a compliment on your kids!

Even though the weather has been kinda yucky, its just drizzled alot today and I still took Tal out for his retrieve sessions and of course the first thing he does is slide thru the biggest puddle in the yard..lol Well, I figure that is what towels and washing machines are for..lol

G

·
Compliments are the best. I have a load of dog towels in now. Bruce and I have been out twice and it is also rainy and very muddy here.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Greys are such sweet natured dogs. I liken them to good cats. Our Grey rescue organization takes the dogs once a month to the reading floor at Borders. It's always a nice sit-down on the floor with those good dogs. :)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Yes, you can be very proud...what a nice compliment :)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paddysmom said:
Greys are such sweet natured dogs. I liken them to good cats. Our Grey rescue organization takes the dogs once a month to the reading floor at Borders. It's always a nice sit-down on the floor with those good dogs. :)
How cool. I agree and I had never really thought much about Greyhounds before meeting them at Petco a few weeks ago but you are right...they are very sweet natured. I also couldnt get over how soft their fur is too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts