Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has frequented a dog park has probably experienced this aggravating person. This lady had a dog named Oreo that was totally out of control. How do I know it's name? Because she must have shouted it out a thousand times. Oreo come here, Oreo come here, Oreo come here, over and over again. Meanwhile Oreo was totally ignoring her having fun and romping with other dogs. The dog was not misbehaving but obviously had no obedience training.

Fortunately our park is large enough that I could take the boys to the back area where I couldn't here her hollering. Twenty minutes later when I took the boys back to the front to swim she was still hollering for Oreo to come here.

Many times young children will do this but I would think an adult would realize how annoying it is to other park users.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Maybe she didn't realize how often she said it, or how annoying she was. That's when you wish you had a voice recorder, so you could play it back to her!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Many times young children will do this but I would think an adult would realize how annoying it is to other park users.
These are the same people who call their children, over and over and talk them to death while the child just does what they please. :mad:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts