1,326 Posts
Oooohhh I hate snakes they freak me out! :eek:
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~SHUDDER~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Funny...I was in the back yard over the weekend and there was a little black snake of some sort in one of the bushes. I took some close-up shots of him....pretty cool actually.

I was showing them to Ron when he got home and he's like "Ok,that's enough! Don't want to see any more!" LOL

Here I was about 2 feet from the thing and he didn't want to even see pics. Of course, if it had been a spider I'd have been inside the house until I knew it was dead. lol

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG.. a freaking rattlesnake...RUNS and screams like a little girl......

the only good snake is a dead snake...I will never change this motto!!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Yikes.. they're out around here too. One of our cats killed a baby one (probably only 12" or so long) and let it as a gift on our doorstep last week. ::) I think I'd rather have the field mice they usually leave us! lol

G

·
Stinkin hubby was poking it with a stick to make it mad and coil up and kept saying "did you get that picture?" I finally said "here let me have that stick and I'll poke your eye out and get a good shot of that!"

HA!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
That's a pretty large garter snake. Snakes definitely freak me out.

When we lived in Kenya...we had spitting cobras in our mango trees. They particularly liked to hang out up in them during the rainy months :eek: :eek:

Oh man! That rattle snake shot is SICK!
( complimenting here)

·
Registered
557 Posts
sawyersammy said:
Funny...I was in the back yard over the weekend and there was a little black snake of some sort in one of the bushes. I took some close-up shots of him....pretty cool actually.

I was showing them to Ron when he got home and he's like "Ok,that's enough! Don't want to see any more!" LOL

Here I was about 2 feet from the thing and he didn't want to even see pics. Of course, if it had been a spider I'd have been inside the house until I knew it was dead. lol
LOL! I am exactly the same way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts