Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is too funny to be real....I'm still laughing! (1 more pic at end)

This might only be funny to dock diving people, but I think anyone who has a lab will appreciate this....and laugh at it. This is a series of photos taken at a recent DockDogs event (Frankenmuth, I think). The handler is a very experienced and good handler, but anyone can have a bad throw.

And this lady's throw was definitely....uh, shall we say....ummmm.....off target? It goes way off to her left...out of the pool!

But it's the looks on both her face and the dog's (black lab) face that are absolutely hysterical!! That lab is like "What's up with this, mom?" HYSTERICAL!!

Trust me, you'll laugh!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That is hysterical. The look on her face must have changed so quickly . . . oh bad throw . . . really bad throw . . . then looking at the dog apologetically. Very funny.

·
Registered
601 Posts
that is priceless!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Too funny! I know I have tossed bumpers and had looks like that on my face as they sailed into the trees behind me!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That's the BEST photo sequence!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time!
True dat! (Quoted someone from that other site).

Whoever took those pics deserves an award! I don't know who's funnier, her or the dog. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.