Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out at 5 am this morning to pick up the newspaper ...

The pups waited for me in the run ...

By the time I returned from driving out to the highway and back, they were more than happy to come inside to warm up too ...

BTW ... Cappy's fur is growing back in where he had surgery but he's still swollen in that area as you can see in the pic. We have to go have the seroma drained again tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on the road conditions by then.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Poor Cappy, So want to see all the evidence of his ordeal disappear.

Jim. Seeing your picks with the snow on the ground is so strange for me in MN. We got a ot of snow this year, but with the last two weeks weather, it is all gone, or in the rivers flowing out of their banks. It is going to hit 60F again tomorrow, and you are getting smow in TX. Seems like the weather is a little inverted N to S.

·
Registered
973 Posts
The snow looks so beautiful, but I am sure you are really tired of it by now. We had two great warm days in the low 70s, but now it is cold and rainy again. Crazy weather this year. Good luck to Cappy getting his seroma drained; I hope it is the last time for him. Good picture of the crew.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Looks like Tulsa yesterday and today. Enough! We're ready to move on to tornado weather. Something we know a LOT more about.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Poor Cappy, So want to see all the evidence of his ordeal disappear.

Jim. Seeing your picks with the snow on the ground is so strange for me in MN. We got a ot of snow this year, but with the last two weeks weather, it is all gone, or in the rivers flowing out of their banks. It is going to hit 60F again tomorrow, and you are getting smow in TX. Seems like the weather is a little inverted N to S.
It can't be completely inverted - we got snow/hail yesterday! Just a dusting, but enough to have to brush off my car!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Ick, Jim!
Even here in northern MN, 10 miles from the Canadian border (Manitoba), we have been having high 50's all week, not a speck of snow on the ground, even. Crazy!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yesterday it was 68 and sunny at this time when we cleaned out the last of our gear from the duck blinds and re-seeded the banks around our wetlands while wearing short sleeve sweat shirts.

Overnight the temp plunged to 31 degrees as a cold front came roaring through from the NW and dumped that snow on us. The sun is back out as of 15 minutes ago and look at our forecast for next week!

Intellicast - Ivanhoe Weather Report in Texas (75447)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Yesterday it was 68 and sunny at this time when we cleaned out the last of our gear from the duck blinds and re-seeded the banks around our wetlands while wearing short sleeve sweat shirts.

Overnight the temp plunged to 31 degrees as a cold front came roaring through from the NW and dumped that snow on us. The sun is back out as of 15 minutes ago and look at our forecast for next week!

Yeah it's spring all right. I thought Indiana weather was crazy but I think you may have us beat.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I can tolerate the snow- but I wish the wind would quit!! My house is rattling and shaking!!! 30+MPH....

Lucy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts