Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List of parents who don't support Obama

----------------------------------------------------------------------

For the youth today it is hard to understand parents who don't support Obama. This is common for many of the young people of this generation, just as the youth back during the civil rights era had parents who just didn't understand the racism like they saw it. Many of you are struggling with the fact that your parents just don't get it. They don't feel the same about Obama the way that you do. They still cling to their old ways of guns and bibles and greedy capitalism. You know better. You know that Obama, and the Democratic marjority, can run things better than those greedy corporations. You know that the best way to run an industry is to nationalize that industry.

That is why this thread has been created. For you, the future of our nation, to let us know who your parents are. Tell us the names of those who do not support Obama the way that you do. Let us know if your parents own guns, or wish ill will toward the government. Let us know before it is too late for you and too late for your country.

It is the patriotic thing to do. Let the government take care of this problem for you.

List your parents name here.

Things are going to change I can feel it.

=====================================================

Source: http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=1779

Can you believe this?! I don't care if you voted for Obama or McCain ... this is just plain insanity talking and more than enough to cause riots. :eek:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
The other side to the rantings and ravings from the Right about Obama being Hitler, perhaps?

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Somehow I don't think that is a snctioned group. Especially when you consider the nature of the advertising visible at the bottom of the page. There are always extreme views on each side, so I'm kind of surprised that a site like this comes as a shock.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I was reading this and trying to figure out where I misjudged Cappy. It didn't fit my perception. Oh! He could be a liberal, center-left, but I would never put him on the extreme. Much more likely to be center or center right.

I was relieved when I realized he was just posted the absurdity of someone else.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I was reading this and trying to figure out where I misjudged Cappy. It didn't fit my perception. Oh! He could be a liberal, center-left, but I would never put him on the extreme. Much more likely to be center or center right.

I was relieved when I realized he was just posted the absurdity of someone else.

LOL! True. Much more reflective of what Maple 1 or BobPr would post!

:D

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
AHHHHHHH - GOD MY EYES

Whatever you do - DO NOT GO TO PAGE 11

Jesus Christ, I need some bleach to flush my eyes

·
Registered
292 Posts
THANKS HUNTER!!! WTF!!!! WHY am I the one that always does LMBO!! SICK!!!!!!!! I think I just threw up in my mouth.

And to that thread, whatever!!! What a joke!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
That is exactly what I was thinking.
I'm not really sure what the point of your [and Dweck's] comments are.

I haven't checked out the website. From the original post it looks like something created by a disgruntled conservative.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

That site has been around since before last December, I'm told. That being the case, I can't imagine ANY reason that Obama would allow his likeness and name to be used without his permission. Ar least if the site continues. Can you?

btw ... I didn't look past page 1. The thread content and the ad on the bottom was enough for me already.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts