Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At this very moment it is 71*F. Bright sunshine, soft, occasional breezes, a really pretty day all day.
By tomorrow evening we are looking at 4"-8" of SNOW!
Glad I got all my errands run before the weekend!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Had 65F yesterday here in Lincoln, around 30F now and blowing snow, visability is about 2-3 blocks, "course that ain't considered bad here.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
At least when it's like this we don't have to many tornaders.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Crazy weather! Snow just shouldn't be allowed any later then Feb 15th.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Crazy weather! Snow just shouldn't be allowed any later then Feb 15th.
On The Great Plains, late snow storms are allowed till June 30th, after that they are an early one.:roll:

Although the latest I've seen is May 8th.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
We'e supposed to get 2-4"/5-10 cm of snow. Fortunately, the griound is warm enough that it'll melt quickly.

When I was growing up in Vermont, before global warming and when Vermont really had snows, my father used to say Vermont had three seasons -- July, August, and Winter. One year I saw it snow in late September and also, another year, about 4" of snow on May 31st that lasted in shadows for a few days into June.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
You folks just keep your snow!! Its officially Spring here tomorrow and we're just a few short months to summer!!!:dance::dance:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Almost got hit by a light pole last night, well I did run it over. Hey it wasn't my fault, it fell in my lane right in front of me. Stooopid folks who drive over the speed limit and pass when it's icy.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bob - it's here. Started about an hour ago... 1" so far and it is NOT letting up.
Nice excuse to snug in for the day, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts