Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It says that the lady brought him in, she was given the rabies certificate and rabies tag then waited to be called in the room. She went in the room with him, didn't question why they put an IV in his leg, then the doctor came in and administered the stuff. :'(

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
holy crap... was there another euthanization scheduled that day and they got the rooms/patients mixed up?

and didn't the **** vet say anything before he did it?!

SHEESH!

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No he didn't say anything. The people are Mexican and you can tell by the way they talk Spanish is their primary language.
The thing that gets me is she had the rabies certificate and tag, so they knew what she was there far.

Z

·
0 Posts
Oh my...I am at a loss for words. I cant view the video but from the above posts, I cannot even imagine what that lady is feeling. How sad.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I won't watch the video (feelings are still too fresh here) but if it had been my dog, I would have been ripping someone's face off! :mad:

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
NO FRICKIN' WAY! OMG! How awful. They should have had someone to translate, or help her atleast. I've had to put dogs down and the vets were soooooo nice about giving us time together and trying to help make it less painful. And they got a wham bham your dog is dead. I can't even imagine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts