Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been buying drinks, chips, dips, other types of snacks, napkins, plates, engraved plastic cups, decorations, etc.....
And I ordered 8 sacks of Crawfish, that by itself is going to cost us about $350. Not counting the several hundred I have spent so far on the other stuff.
The cruise was only about $750. Of course I'll have to send him with a little spending money too. He leaves on June 2nd out of New Orleans on Carnival.
We are giving him $1,000 for his Graduation gift. It will be used to purchase a laptop. He can either find one for that price or put it together with the money he receives from others.

Good thing Kenny has been working overtime lately. ;D

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I look at it this way, Paula- all that money is for a good cause, and Chase deserves it. ;) I haven't even started buying stuff for Kole's party yet (graduation is June 15).

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
But wow what a party you will have. He will always remember it!
For me........I'm the cheapskate.......I'd have served hot dogs!!!! lol.
Congratulate Chase from the forum buddies and have a great time.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Graduation party costs are just a primer to wedding costs!

Sounds like your putting together a very nice party. They only graduate once.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I hear you......our graduation party is set for June 8 right after graduation.......Mary's graduation is set for 5 PM so the party is at 8......I will have some cold foods- ham, croissants, chicken salad, fresh fruit, two marvelous cakes, chips, nuts, etc. Sam has bought some good wine for the over 21 crowd..........she will be leaving for the beach the next day with some of her girlfriends..........hard to believe it is less than a month away......good luck to you with your party and graduation! :)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Congratulations on your graduation, Chase!

Sounds like it will be an awesome party, Paula! I want to come. ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts