Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned the corner coming home earlier this afternoon and there was a little Yorkie looking dog right in the middle of the road. To make matters worse, the folks on the corner are having some work dons on a couple of large trees in their yard so making the turn you have a blind spot because of the trucks. I had Tal and Barney with me, and thankfully I saw the little dog. He ran in front of the car and I had to stop because I couldn't see him.

I know the house he lives at and if someone had been home (the other part that made me fume) I would have gone up to them and let them know that is a good way to loose a dog. Some folks have no business having animals.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I agree Guy! The neighbors dog, is always out and unleashed, even though they have a fenced back yard! Was out in the street when I came home- she is such a sweet girl I worry for her!! I have talked to them, and have called animal control- but unless she is out when you call and they come- they say their hands are tied! I hate some people!!:(

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Some folks have no business having animals

Agree 100% with this statement and refer to my neighbors across the street on dog #4!

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Did you at least bring the dog home til someone could care for it? I agree they were irresponsible - but I couldn't in good conscience leave the dog out to get hit by someone less responsible...

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you at least bring the dog home til someone could care for it? I agree they were irresponsible - but I couldn't in good conscience leave the dog out to get hit by someone less responsible...

No because he ran off and I couldn't see where he went. I have seen other dogs out loose (seem to be alot of them here) and folks will stop until they can see the dog. SO at least there's that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts